WEIGHT LOSS RESOURCES & ENCOURAGEMENT:
Read my inspirational articles published in Calorie Count, a free nutrition database with a supportive social network and reliable information.
- Kinder Gentler Weight Loss
- Tapping for Weight Loss
- 5 Tips to Heat up Your Body Confidence for Summer... And Always
- 5 Ways to Accept Your Body Today
- Are You Afraid to Lose That Weight?
- Clear the Clutter from Your Mind
- Lose Weight Honestly
- Forgive Yourself and Lose Weight
- 14 Mind Power Tips for a Healthier You
- This (Food Urge) Too, Shall Pass
- How to Be Grateful (Not Hateful) to Your Body
- Need to Break up with Your Trigger Foods?
- Are You Programmed to Not Lose Weight?
- Listen to Your Body's Wisdom
- Your Beach Body Alternative
- A Hidden Secret Behind Weight Loss Difficulty
- Build Weight Loss Confidence with a Success Journal
- Lose Weight with Forgiveness
- Accepting Your Body
- Celebrate Honor My Body Day!
- Are You Ready to Lose Weight?
- Set Your Boundaries to Avoid Holiday Stress
- 2 Approaches to Manage Trigger Foods
- 5 Signs You'll Reach Your Weight Loss Goal
- Is Your Hunger Emotional or Physical?
- How to Use Affirmations for Weight Loss
- 5 Tips to Feel Great in Summer Clothes
- Curb Your Cravings with EFT
- How to Use Visualization for Weight Loss
- Spring Cleaning: Clear Clutter & Lose Weight
- When the Mirror Lies
- Love Unlovable You
- Your Most Important New Year Resolution
- 5 Tips to Prevent Holiday Overeating
- Become Your Future Thinner, You Today
- A Special Ingredient for Every Meal
- 5 Thoughts That Stop You From Losing Weight
- How to Feel Good in Your Summer Clothes
- Five Ways Dieters Sabotage Themselves
- Let Go of Limiting Beliefs
- A Compassionate Approach to Dieting
- For Some, Weight Issues Are Linked to Sexual Abuse
- A Diet of Forgiveness
- Transform Your Thinking
- A Course in Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever
- Feeding Your Inner Child
- 3 Ways to Stay Inspired
- Managing Your Emotions: Four Powerful Questions
- Hypnosis For Weight Loss
- Managing Your Emotions: Name That Feeling
- What Are You Waiting For?
- Managing Your Emotions: Coping Skills
- Honor My Body Day
- Use Mind Power to Stay on Track
- Set Boundaries to Reduce Holiday Stress
- Nourish a Grateful Attitude
- Accepting Yourself
- The Weight of Your Words
- Visualize Weight Loss Success
- Clear Your Clutter
EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE:
The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), also called tapping, is an energy psychology technique considered a cousin to the traditional Chinese medicine practice of acupuncture. Using your fingertips you gently but firmly tap on certain meridian points of your body while saying affirmations related to your emotional distress. This stimulates the body’s energy system and helps neutralize and release stress, negative thoughts, limiting beliefs and emotional pain.
- To learn more about EFT, visit www.EFTUniverse.com and www.thetappingsolution.com
- Articles on EFT for Weight Loss
- The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss & Body Confidence: A Women’s Guide to Weighing Less, Stressing Less and Loving More by Jessica Ortner
- The Promise of Energy Psychology by David Feinstein, Ph.d, Donna Eden, and Gary Craig.
HO' OPONOPONO RESOURCES:
Here are two of my blog posts to help you understand Ho’ oponopono and how it can help with emotional eating:
I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you.
Four beautiful phrases. Ho’ oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian problem-solving practice updated for use today. It is a gentle, elegant process that helps you release limiting beliefs and memories to allow Divine inspiration to flow through you.
- Ho’ oponopono Simplified, by Saul Maraney
This video describes the amazing work of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and his use of Ho’ oponopono to heal patients at a psychiatric facility in Hawaii.
- Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Health, Wealth, Peace and More by Joe Vitale & Ihaleakala Hew Len, Ph.D.
- Listen to this beautiful Ho’ oponopono song by Aman Ryuseko Seto.
LAW OF ATTRACTION:
- Website of Abraham-Hicks
To learn everthing you need to know about the Law of Attraction.
OPENING TO FORGIVENESS:
- Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping
This brilliant book offers an expanded approach to forgiveness and breaking free from anger and resentment.
- Forgiveness and the Freedom of Letting Go Video
Permanent change happens from the inside out… and it also happens from the outside in. Learn how the objects in your life either support you or hold you back. Release the unnecessary to create space for miracles to unfold!
- Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui by Karen Kingston
This little gem of a book transformed my life. It will transform yours, too.