WEIGHT LOSS RESOURCES & ENCOURAGEMENT:
Read my inspirational articles published in Calorie Count, a free nutrition database for counting calories with a supportive social network and reliable information.
- Lose Weight Honestly
- Forgive Yourself and Lose Weight
- 14 Mind Power Tips for a Healthier You
- This (Food Urge) Too, Shall Pass
- How to Be Grateful (Not Hateful) to Your Body
- Need to Break up with Your Trigger Foods?
- Are You Programmed to Not Lose Weight?
- Listen to Your Body's Wisdom
- Your Beach Body Alternative
- A Hidden Secret Behind Weight Loss Difficulty
- Build Weight Loss Confidence with a Success Journal
- Lose Weight with Forgiveness
- Accepting Your Body
- Celebrate Honor My Body Day!
- Are You Ready to Lose Weight?
- Set Your Boundaries to Avoid Holiday Stress
- 2 Approaches to Manage Trigger Foods
- 5 Signs You'll Reach Your Weight Loss Goal
- Is Your Hunger Emotional or Physical?
- How to Use Affirmations for Weight Loss
- 5 Tips to Feel Great in Summer Clothes
- Curb Your Cravings with EFT
- How to Use Visualization for Weight Loss
- Spring Cleaning: Clear Clutter & Lose Weight
- When the Mirror Lies
- Love Unlovable You
- Your Most Important New Year Resolution
- 5 Tips to Prevent Holiday Overeating
- Become Your Future Thinner, You Today
- A Special Ingredient for Every Meal
- 5 Thoughts That Stop You From Losing Weight
- How to Feel Good in Your Summer Clothes
- Five Ways Dieters Sabotage Themselves
- Let Go of Limiting Beliefs
- A Compassionate Approach to Dieting
- For Some, Weight Issues Are Linked to Sexual Abuse
- A Diet of Forgiveness
- Transform Your Thinking
- A Course in Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever
- Feeding Your Inner Child
- 3 Ways to Stay Inspired
- Managing Your Emotions: Four Powerful Questions
- Hypnosis For Weight Loss
- Managing Your Emotions: Name That Feeling
- What Are You Waiting For?
- Managing Your Emotions: Coping Skills
- Honor My Body Day
- Use Mind Power to Stay on Track
- Set Boundaries to Reduce Holiday Stress
- Nourish a Grateful Attitude
- Accepting Yourself
- The Weight of Your Words
- Visualize Weight Loss Success
- Clear Your Clutter
Ask Mary for thousands of answers to questions about diet and nutrition at CalorieCount.com.
ADDITIONAL WEIGHT LOSS RESOURCES:
- Think and Get Slim – Abraham on Natural Weight Loss
A terrific CD set by Abraham-Hicks on using the Law of Attraction to help you release weight.
- Creating Your Ideal Body by Sanaya Roman (Channel for Orin)
A wonderful audio course to learn how to work with energy and your Higher Self to create your ideal body.
- Think Yourself Thin by Debbie Johnson
This book was published over twenty years ago. Debbie Johnson was way ahead of her time. Discover one of the first books to use the power of your thoughts to think yourself thin!
- The Only Diet There Is by Sondra Ray
This is a wonderful book about spiritual weight loss and the importance of loving and forgiving yourself.
- Daily Word for Weight Loss by Colleen Zuck and Elaine Meyer
Inspirational readings for guidance and encouragement
EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE:
Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT, is an energy psychology technique often called a “cousin” of acupuncture. Using your fingertips you gently tap on certain meridian points while saying affirmations related to your emotional distress. This stimulates your body’s energy system and helps neutralize and release negative thoughts, limiting beliefs and emotional pain.
- To learn more about EFT, visit www.EFTUniverse.com
- Articles on EFT for Weight Loss
- The Promise of Energy Psychology by David Feinstein, Ph.d, Donna Eden, and Gary Craig.
HO' OPONOPONO RESOURCES:
I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you.
Four beautiful phrases. Ho’ oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian problem-solving practice updated for use today. It is a gentle, elegant process that helps you release limiting beliefs and memories to allow Divine inspiration to flow through you.
- Ho’ oponopono Simplified, by Saul Maraney
This video describes the amazing work of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and his use of Ho’ oponopono to heal patients at a psychiatric facility in Hawaii.
- Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Health, Wealth, Peace and More by Joe Vitale & Ihaleakala Hew Len, Ph.D.
- The Easiest Way by Mabel Katz.
- Listen to this beautiful Ho’ oponopono song by Aman Ryuseko Seto.
- Ho’ oponopono video
LAW OF ATTRACTION:
- Website of Abraham-Hicks
To learn everthing you need to know about the Law of Attraction.
OPENING TO FORGIVENESS:
- Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping
This brilliant book offers an expanded approach to forgiveness and breaking free from anger and resentment.
- Forgiveness and the Freedom of Letting Go Video
Permanent change happens from the inside out… and it also happens from the outside in! Learn how the objects in your life either support you or hold you back. Release the unnecessary to create space for miracles to unfold!
- Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui by Karen Kingston
This little gem of a book transformed my life. It will transform yours, too!
- The Sexual Abuse of Boys Leaves a Legacy, Too
I wrote this article on male victims of sexual abuse in 1992 and it is applicable today. Please forward to a man you know who may need support and validation.